Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

-

It's the second last day of the year. Sitting at Starbucks for hours, doing nothing except playing game on iPad. So I decided to write a blog post before I leave for some workout at the gym.

I haven't been camping out at Starbucks like this since I graduated from college. I used to spend the whole Sundays sitting at the Starbucks on high & 13th, drinking a cup of frappucino, and doing assignments. I miss the good old college days.

I sort of love being alone, but sometimes it feels a little sad I don't know why. Friends told me that I need to stop going out alone so that I'll have chance to meet that someone that I've always been waiting for. But I just do not want to leave this little bubble that I created for myself. If he really is my fated one, he'll understand me ;) I'm actually kind of excited about how my prince will look like lol.

By the way, I decided to keep my bangs long! So that I'll have this kind of sexy messy side swept hairstyle:


(Picture from google)

But I guess it'll take months for my bangs to get this long :(

Okay time to leave. Ciao a tutti!

0 steps: