Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jan 10th

It's been almost a year since I last updated my blog. 

-  grandma passed away in April. She used to be my favorite person in the world. I remember I loved following her everywhere when I was little. I loved going to grandma's house, and she would buy me candies, roti canai, and ice cream. Her memory started to get worse before I left for the states. And she already couldn't recognize me / anyone else except her sons the months before she passed away. She couldn't take care of herself and was sent to old folks home by her sons. That was cruel. I couldn't imagine how sad she was when she was left there. She didn't stay long at the old folks home, she passed away at the hospital a few weeks after she moved there. Poor lady. I hope she met my grandpa up there in the heaven and they both live happily without worries.

- I went on a trip to taiwan and met some Taiwanese friends I knew back in the states. Not sure why but I didn't really enjoy the trip. 

- went to singapore in July and I think I loved it. 

- met a guy and broke up within 2 weeks. That was fast haha. 

- turned in my resignation letter end of December. I'm gonna explore something new somewhere else.

- chopped off my hair all my myself. And got 2 more piercing on my right ear.

- face got back to normal size but I didn't lose any weight. I think I gained some fml

Recent pic - not the most recent though. I had a haircut again at the salon 2 days ago and my hair is freaking short now. 

0 steps: