Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Updates 11/22

- remember I said I turned in my resignation letter in my previous post? so I didn't leave my current company and have been in new role/ team since March (9 months!) my new role is rather challenging and I've learned so much stuff.

- hmmmm met another guy in May and I confessed for the first time in my life. We tried but it still didn't work out and has officially ended 4 months later. I guess he's just not into me haha. 

- so I started going back to gym and have lost 5 kgs in 6 weeks. I go to the gym for like at least 5 days a week (about 10 hours/ week), do both cardio and weight training, and also control my diet. So now I'm halfway to my weight goal..... Doctor is gonna be so shocked when I go back to him next month. Now I get to wear old tops that I couldn't fit in last month hohohohoho

- I started to love running. I used to hate it because I thought it was boring. Now i don't only run on the threadmill i also run outdoors at the esplanade, stadium, along gurney drive etc. I'm gonna try queesbay next month, found a running track there yesterday when I drove by. Wanted to participate in the Penang bridge run last night but I couldn't find anyone to go with me TT

- our teams have birthday celebrations for team members and mine will be next month yay. We have retro theme and I'm gonna wear my favorite tutu skirt lol. Oh yeah we are going to exchange Christmas gifts that day but I haven't bought any gifts yet. I dunno what to buy TT
 
Ending this blog post with my recent picture #nofilter I dyed my hair brown and started keeping my hair long. No more shaved head XD




0 steps: